Teacher and Administrator Resume and Cover Letter Samples
The resume writers at A+ Resumes for Teachers write for the future, so our resumes are results-oriented, accomplishment-based, and loaded with relevant educational keywords. This ensures you have the upper hand over your competition. Many teacher or principal resumes are now scanned using ATS, meaning it needs to include the right words, this makes resume writing an art and a very important aspect of your job search.
In the sidebar menu you will find:
- Teacher sample resumes
- Teacher sample cover letters
- Administrator sample resumes
- Administrator sample cover letters
These sample resumes and cover letters for educators will give you an insight into the quality of documents we develop. Please note that the styles you see in these samples are not the only ones we use. Each client is unique, so we review each client's accomplishments, career history, obstacles, requirements, and goals to create a presentation that best illustrates their strengths and expertise.
Our sample resumes for teachers and administrators highlight what we can do for you both visually and content-wise. Notice the varying use of color, borders, icons, and testimonials? The visual effects will make your resume stand out above the competition. On the other hand, we also have paid very close attention to detail when it comes to:
- Resume Profile or Summary
- Areas of Expertise or Core Competencies
- Education and Credentials
- Teaching Experience or Relevant Work Experience
- Professional Development
- Professional Affiliations
- …and the other key areas needed to land you that teacher or administrator job interview!
The sample cover letters for teachers and administrators that we have created show you just what is needed to get the reader to pick up and read your resume. In addition to ensuring the cover letter matches the resume, we have incorporated and highlighted all the key aspects an interviewer is looking for in a teacher candidate or administrator candidate:
- Education and Credentials
- Teaching and Administrative Experience
- Instructional and Classroom Management Skills
- Hard and Soft Skill Sets
- Greatest Strengths
- Passion, Enthusiasm, and Determination
- …all finished off with an "invitation" for the reader to contact the job applicant.
Now you will see why we make the guarantee of 100% satisfaction.
Peruse through our list of sample instructor and administrator documents below. Even if you are applying for the position of Art Teacher, take a look at the resume samples for Elementary Teacher, ESL Teacher, Preschool Teacher, and so forth. If you find a sample resume or cover letter that just calls out to you, let us know!
Remember, your teacher resume and cover letter are what will sell you as a potential job candidate; make sure you sell yourself well!