Join the Thousands of Teachers and Administrators That Have Landed Education Jobs With Our Help.
If you're a teacher or administrator you have everything to gain and nothing to lose by signing up to our free newsletter... here's what we offer:
- 38 Page Preview of A+ Teachers' Interview Edge (2nd Edition)
including 20 interview questions answered.
- Weekly subscription to A+ Career Curriculum
- Over 40,000 subscribers
- Weekly free newsletter with current:
- Education interview tips
- Resume and cover letter writing tips
- Social Media Job Networking assistance
- Leadership techniques and skill building
- Classroom management tips
- Technology intergration strategies
- Career inspiration and motivation advice
- Work/life balance coaching tips
- Teaching job search tips
Thank you for visiting my website; I hope you are having an excellent day. If we haven't already communicated, my name is Candace Alstad-Davies, the Founder/Owner of A+ Resumes for Teachers. For 16+ years, it has been a privilege to help thousands of educators around the globe land excellent positions and advance their careers easier, quicker and with less stress. .
A+ Career Curriculum newsletter was created 14 years ago to kept up-to-date with past clients and to offer useful information at no charge to help advance their career. Every week emails are received and sometimes phone calls from subscribers thanking me for making a difference in their life by publishing the A+ Career Curriculum. It always bring a tear of happiness knowing how a difference can be made in an individual life just by sharing knowledge. It is truly a dream come true!
Should you choose to sign up to take advantage of this free information this is what you will receive.
- A 38 page preview of the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge including 20 interview questions and answers. This is an awesome eBbook at no charge that provides an example of what the full eBbook is like. :)
- The weekly A+ Career Curriculum newsletter, which includes a personal message from myself, a job interviewing tip, resume and cover letter writing tip, job search tip, interview tip of the week, and a classroom management tip. This is delivered right to your email address.
- In addition, you will receive a monthly teacher's or administrator's interview question with a solid potential answer. Everyone loves it when they receive this email, because it really helps them have a successful interview.
- Looking forwarding to working with you in the future. Until then, don't miss the opportunity to take advantage of the years of experience I have gained by helping thousands of educators secure positions they wanted. Don't hesitate, sign-up below. You won't be disappointed. More importantly, enjoy your day -- it is important!