Are your teacher resume and cover letter generating interviews and job offers
If not, we can help. Advancing your education career is our business!
Your teacher resume and cover letter should be the marketing tools that help you land the position that is perfect for you. We offer effective, confidential, certified professional resume writing for:
- College Instructors
- Corporate Trainers
- Classroom Aides
- School Counselors
- and everyone else in the education field!
What we do:
- Cover Letters
- Philosophy of Education Statements
- Thank you Letters
- Philosophy of Administration and Leadership
- Philosophy of Discipline Management
- LinkedIn Profile Writing
- LinkedIn Traffic Generation
- Interview Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Social Media Job Search Coaching
- Job Search Assistance
- Job Search Networking
- Biography and Autobiography Writing
- 10 Career eBooks just for educators - See all of our career eBooks here.
Your success is our business! It’s what we do… everyday!
We pride ourselves on making sure you are looked after in a timely and professional manner. This is extremely important to us. Treat others as you would expect to be treated is our motto and we stand by it! We provide service via email or over the phone, whichever suits you best! Your success is our success!
At A+ Resumes for Teachers our expert career and employment professionals design resumes for educational professionals, such as, but certainly not limited to:
- Daycare Administrator
- Campus Coordinator
- Physical Education Teacher
- Adjunct College Instructor
- Media Librarian Specialist
- Special Needs Teacher
- E-Learning Specialist
- Substitute Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Director of Education
- University Professor
- School Secretary
- ESL/TESOL Teacher
- Online Instructor
- School Administrator
- Kindergarten Teacher
- School Counselor
- School Assistant Principal
- Corporate Trainer
- Student Teacher
- Teacher's Aide
You know you’re a knockout educator, so why can’t you land a teacher interview?
The competition can be tough! You MUST showcase your credentials, skills, and expertise in the right manner. As a specialized resume writing service, we know what works and will position you ahead of your competition. Shop around - is there another Dual Certified Professional Resume Writing Service that specializes in education resumes?
Over the last 16+ years we have developed approx. 8500 Resumes, Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, Philosophy Statements, and other job search documents in the education industry.
A+ Resumes for Teachers guarantees 100% satisfaction. See our testimonials and find out why our clients enjoy partnering with us. Here are some other reasons why you should hire us to help you advance your education career.
- Time Tested - Successfully helped teachers, administrators, and other educational professional around the world for 16+ years secure excellent positions quickly, easily, and with less stress.
- Proven Performance - Backed up with a top-notch guarantee, extensive testimonials, and a high referral rate.
- Unique Documents - Customized resume and cover letter that will enhance and showcase YOUR qualifications and accomplishments.
- Worldwide Service - The majority of our clients come from the United States, therefore our pricing is in U.S. currency. However, we enjoy working with international clients, and have developed compelling job search documents for customers around the globe.
- Customer Service Focused - We want you to be happy with the final results. This includes making any necessary revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
- No Hidden Costs - We list our prices on the website, so you know what your investment is right from the start.
- Secured Server - Get started right away, within minutes you can have the education specific worksheet delivered right to your email box as a MS Word attachment.
- Expertise - We can help you with every aspect of your job search. Candace has earned the following credential and is a Dual Certified Resume Writer.
CPRW - Certified Professional Resume Writer
CARW - Certified Advanced Resume Writer
CIC - Certified Interview Coach
CEIP - Certified Employment Interview Preparation
ACCC - Associate Certified Career Coach
CECC Certified Electronic Career Coach.
With additional training in:
Social Media Success Summit 2015
Social Media Management Tools 2015
Numerous courses on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pintrest, Google+, Instagram and how they relate to job search and growing contacts or followings.
- Confidential Service - we are very discreet when contacting clients; be assured your personal information will never be shared.
- We have an education specific development team plus two "Certified" Professional Resume Writers to review your completed documents.
Remember, we speak your language
You’ll be thrilled to know that our career experts understand and speak educational "lingo;" they know the teaching structure and work concepts of the education system. We offer you modern techniques and up-to-date keywords; in other words, we know what works and what doesn't.
We are knowledgeable about the trends, buzzwords and language that are specific to your profession. These words are essential to optimize your search, and need to be incorporated in your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
Without them, your resume will not pass the ATS scanning process that many schools, organizations, businesses and faculties are using to screen applicants - it will not be placed in the "to be interviewed pile."
Don’t put off your dream career, let us help you today!
Review our resume prices & services
Review our resume and cover letter samples.
If you require more information or have any questions - Contact Candace at A+ Resumes for Teachers by clicking here or call toll-free 1-877-738-8052 FREE.