How Can a Career Coach Help?
An experienced career coach will encourage self discovery and provide the positive boost to move your career forward, one that fulfills your passion. They work towards what you want to achieve, not someone else's agenda. The coach will be able to assess your situation and suggest career solutions and strategies that will match your purpose, values, motivators, knowledge, skills, and environment. They hold you accountable.
They will provide current and knowledgeable information about many types of positions and industries that will enable you to upgrade your career faster than you could by yourself. A career coach will also be able to motivate and provide support to help you create and conduct your job search campaign, which will include all aspects of presenting yourself effectively -- from your resume and cover letters to interviewing, job strategies, salary negotiations and evaluating job offers.
The coach should be a person who you easily develop a rapport easily and can place confidence in. They are a good listener, open and uses intuition. Easy to talk with and provide you with objective and sound career advice, a career coach will be able to help identify a strategic strategy to take your career where you want it to be, quicker than you could alone.. In short -- they help plan for your success and happiness.
Candace is not only a Dually Certified Resume Writer, but a Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP), Certified Interview Coach (CIC), Certified Electronic Career Coach (CECC), and an Associate Certified Career Coach (ACC). She has earned the credentials to help you every step of the way.
There are many areas we can focus on...
- Do you need to define your exact requirements for your ideal opportunity?
- Do you need help to find the passion in your work again?
- Do you need help working on your weaknesses?
- Do you want to find out what position you would really enjoy and excel at?
- Do you need to develop your career direction and make a plan to get there?
- Do you need help managing your career transition?
- Are you interested in "stepping back" from a position?
- Are you interested in retiring?
- Do you want to leave your existing situation without burning any bridges?
- Overcoming tough objectives.
- Brainstorming answers to difficult questions.
- Ensuring a smooth flow of conversation.
- Gaining more confidence.
- Discussing specific questions that always give you trouble. Follow-up strategies.
- Getting in the correct frame of mind for interviewing.
- Dealing with job rejection.
- How to present yourself during the interview.
JOB SEARCH COACHING
- How to post your resume to job board or in the body of an email.
- How to networking to secure job leads.
- How to stay motivated during your job search.
- How to begin your search.
- How to use a proper mix of techniques and approaches during your job search.
- How to use technology to optimize your search results.
- How to organize your time to optimize results.
- How to work with a recruiter.
If you require more information or have any questions - Contact Candace at A+ Resumes for Teachers by clicking here or call toll-free 1-877-738-8052.