It's the ULTIMATE Teachers' Job Interview ‘Crib Sheet'...
"Discover 152 Teaching Job Interview Questions They'll Ask You at Your Next Interview...
...AND How to Answer Those Questions to Ensure You Land Your Dream Job!"
Dear fellow educator,
As a teacher, of course, you can't condone cheating and trust me that's not what I'm talking about here. What I am talking about is a way to prepare for you next job interview that will practically guarantee you ACE it!
That's right, it doesn't matter how many interviews you've "bombed" in the past … it doesn't matter how nervous you normally get before a big interview … it doesn't matter how inexperienced you are ... you can ace your next interview and land your dream job!
Don't You Think You'd Do Well in an Interview if You Knew Exactly What the Interviewer was Going to Ask
… Before They Asked It?
Of course you would!
Well, that's exactly the opportunity you'll have when you get my new ebook, A+ Teachers' Interview Edge.
This powerful guide reveals the 152 most common teaching job interview questions and also contains terrific answers to these questions that will vault you to the top of any interviewer's hiring list!
Getting This eBook is Your Chance to Stand Out From the Competition...
Education jobs are becoming tougher to get in this economy. Lately, there has been an increase in people who have lost their jobs and are trying to transition into the education field which has made the competition even fiercer.
So are you doing everything that you can to stand out? Or are you doomed to become just another faceless candidate who is forgotten the moment your interview is over?
I've created A+ Teachers' Interview Edge to ensure you are fully prepared for your next interview and that you do NOT make the same mistakes other candidates are making.
During my eight-year career as an interview coach, I have helped new teachers quite literally steal job offers from more experienced teachers.
I can't stress this enough to my clients, the job does NOT always go to the most qualified person. But... one thing is for sure, it almost ALWAYS goes to the best interviewee.
That's Why, You MUST Be Confident and Prepared at Your Next Job Interview...
You have to be prepared! Preparation is the key to getting the teaching position of your dreams. If you're not prepared for the interview... rest assured somebody else will be... and they may take the job that could have been yours.
Yes, there is some leg work to being prepared, for example, say you're a teacher trying to get a job in a large center. Preparation could save you thousands of dollars per year on transportation alone by securing a job closer to your home.
I hadn't given it much thought until I received this email.
"Candace Thanks so much for writing your interview book. It's almost like you paid me to buy it... lol. I'll tell you the story.
I have been working miles from home and the commute has been killing me for the last 3 years. (almost 2hrs/day) My husband works in a different direction so moving was not an option. Every year I tried to apply for teaching positions closer to home but failed at the interview. I was a disaster at this interviewing stuff, needless to say every year nothing.
I have been a subscriber to your newsletter for almost 2 years but never used your service. Sorry. A few months ago when you mentioned your book I decided what the heck I have nothing to lose. I read it cover to cover and I have to say I had been doing it all wrong, I wasn't prepared. 2 weeks later I headed off to an interview with what you taught me and I aced it. 2 days later I got the call and an offer from a school 3 miles from my doorstep. I really couldn't have done it without you. Thanks you very very very much, you are awesome and the next time I need a resume I will call you.
P.S. I bought the classroom discipline book you mentioned and it's great too.
Thanks again and I will tell everyone about your services"
Not Knowing the Answers to These Questions Can Cost You Your Dream Job!
Interviewers will be firing questions at you and your answers need to be smooth, clear and concise.
They're going to ask for names, dates, places and how you handled situations, pressure, deadlines, angry parents and at-risk students.
There will be some tough questions and some questions will be asked just to see your reaction.
By having read the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge ebook, you'll have your answers already prepared and you'll also be able to quickly identify behavioral-type questions so you don't show any inappropriate emotion that prevents you from getting the job of your dreams!
If You Would Like to
- Get more teaching job offers.
- Increase your confidence at your next education interview.
- Learn how to answer interview questions that teachers are specifically asked.
- Avoid answering seemingly innocent interview questions with answers that could cause you to be eliminated from the list.
- Feel less intimidated when interviewing in front of a panel.
- Avoid being one of the many teachers caught off guard by certain interview questions.
- Learn how to showcase your skills by responding to questions appropriately.
- Take advantage of open ended questions that give you excellent opportunities to sell your talents.
- Understand the reasons why interviewers ask seemingly odd questions.
- Communicate your unique value and what you can bring to the classroom.
...then the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge will be your secret weapon — giving you the edge over your competitors.
But Who Exactly Am I, & Why Should You Believe What I Have to Say?
Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Candace Alstad-Davies. I am the owner of A+ Resumes for Teachers (http://resumes-for-teachers.com), which has been online for over 15 years. In that time, I have helped thousands of people in the education field land the jobs they applied for. New teachers, veterans, and principals alike have all benefited from my interview preparation techniques.
- Dual Certified Resume Writer
- Certified Employment Interview Professional
- Associate Certified Career Coach
- Certified Interview Coach
- Certified Electronic Career Coach
- Member of Six resume writing and coaching associations
"Candace, the Teacher Interview e-book is fabulous, to have it delivered immediately with so much solid advice. I must say, it was more detailed than I thought it would be. It is very impressive and I would not hesitate to recommend the book to my fellow teachers. By the way, I recommend your site to all my colleagues.
Here is to your continued success!!"
"You just don't know the great help that your e-book gave to me to secure the job that I had always dreamt about. I was very composed and confident on my last interview... 'no more butterflies in my stomach'before the job interview.
"You are truly a gifted person Candace. Over the years, I have benefited immensely by the free information on the site. Then you offer this e-book at such a reasonable price. It is worth more than the price you are asking. Many thanks."
A+ Teachers' Interview Edge is Guaranteed 100%
if you want a position you have to have a "take no prisoners" attitude in today's economy! Never assume everything will go well, don't leave it to chance. You have to be prepared for every question if you want to secure that perfect teaching position.
"Your e-book is excellent, I couldn't have been more pleased with the purchase."
"Candace, I was very pleased with the e-book which came with job interview questions. I am extremely pleased with all of your work. Thanks, "
"Hi Candace: I found your book extremely helpful!!!! As a former first grade teacher who is about to re-enter teaching after being home with my four children for 17 years, this book was just what I needed."
"Hi Candace, I think your book is great... "
The Interview Edge WILL Reveal...
- What you should know about any school district before the interview.
- Why you should list your traits and skills and prepare for anything.
- What principals are really looking for in a teacher.
- How to create an interview winning resume.
- What to include in your teacher cover letter.
- The importance of having a teacher portfolio.
- How to conduct a successful job search.
- Why so many school districts use behavioral interviews.
- How to conduct a successful demo lesson plan.
- If you are really ready for the interview with the final interview checklist.
- What to wear on the interview day.
- A few things to do and remember as you approach the final minutes before the interview.
- The four stages of a job interview to give you an understanding of the process.
- Some important steps not to overlook at the end of the interview.
- What NOT to do during the interview.
- Helpful checklists to get you through your job search and interview.
- 152 teacher interview questions and potential answers; plus seven more questions that the interview panel shouldn't ask you.
- 18 questions you could ask the interview panel.
"I couldn't believe how detailed your interview book was, there wouldn't be a better book out there on teacher interview questions and answers, I am sure."
"The Teachers' Interview Edge is a fantastic resource for any teacher, whether they are new or a veteran. I will highly recommend it to everyone. Keep up the great work."
"Hi Candace I bought your book and it helped me a lot especially because I am from South Africa and my home language is Afrikaans. I am now in New Zealand, looking for a teaching position, and I just want to say ‘thank you, thank you' for a fantastic book!"
Get the Answers to These Interview Questions and 142 More
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Question #1)
- How would you describe a successful principal? (Question #58)
- What is your classroom management plan? (Question #58)
- Tell me about the most stressful situation you had in your career and how did you handle it? (Question #130).
- How would you deal with an angry parent? (Question #127)
- What methods do you use to contribute to your students' ability to retain material? How do you know these methods are successful? (Question #62)
- How do you teach students higher-order thinking skills (Question #37)
- What is your philosophy of discipline? (Question #56)
- What are some ways you measure a teacher's effectiveness? (Question #128)
- How would you take advantage of resources within the community to enhance education? (Question #138)
"I had an interview recently and did not do very well. The questions and answers you provided in the Teachers' Interview Edge version I have now is just what I need to help me prepare for the next interview. I am confident the next interview will go much better. Thank you, "
"Hi, I would love to have the new additional questions. I think your materials are very useful and helpful for interview preparation. I recommend your website to other teachers I know that are job hunting. I actually got a job teaching kindergarten and found your questions helpful for reflection. Thank you once again! "
You will know the answers to the most popular teacher interview questions asked. If you could answer these interview questions without hesitation, wouldn't you feel more confident and comfortable during your next interview? Preparation will make all the difference in the world and I'll make it easy.
I have specialized in helping educators with resumes, cover letters, and interviews for 10 plus years. This is my livelihood, just like teaching is yours. I am not a teacher writing books to make a little extra cash. My career is helping teachers get jobs, and that's what I genuinely enjoy.
Staying current in many areas to help my clients get the best results in their job search is critical. I am adamant that my clients and visitors have the advantage over other teachers competing for the same job. This is NOT the time to take a chance. You must go the extra mile with your job search documents and interviewing preparation techniques.
"I would like to receive a copy of the new version of the interview questions. The older e-book has been great for me and I have read it many times. Sincerely, "
What is a Job Offer Worth to You?
Would $1 per question be too much to ask if you landed an awesome teaching position?
Many out-of-work teachers that I've talked to say absolutely not!
But relax, I'm not going to make you pay anywhere near that amount for this powerful ebook.
After all, I realize that we are in the midst of tough economic conditions where people are struggling just to find the money they need to pay their bills.
The simple truth is I want to help as many teachers as I can with this book ... and that means keeping it reasonably priced.
So what I decided to do was give a copy of the book to seven colleagues and have them tell me how much they would be willing to pay for it.
Their average price was $119.95. I thanked my colleagues for their opinion but felt that this price was just too high. This guide is so beneficial to those who read it that I wanted to offer it at a price that teachers just couldn't say no to.
So I decided to drastically slash that price so it will still allow me to make a small profit while still appealing to as many teachers as I can.
That price is $34.95. That's right, act now and you can get the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge for just $34.95 — what I believe is a true bargain to gain such a competitive advantage over other job applicants.
In other words, act now and you can discover how to turn your dream job into reality without having nightmares about the cost!
This eBook is NOT mailed as a hard copy book... it is NOT available in book stores. You will receive an immediate link to download the eBook as a PDF, allowing you to save it on your computer. You can either read it on your computer or print it off and read it wherever you like.
Order Now & You'll Also Receive These Amazing FREE Bonus Gifts Valued at Over $100!
Since I know it's 100% to your benefit to act right away, I want to sweeten the pot and give you every possible reason to say YES today!
If you respond immediately, you'll also receive the following:
- 6 Helpful Job Search Resources, including tips on what principals are looking for in a teacher, how to create a strong resume and cover letter, what you need to include in your portfolio, and how to conduct a successful job search.
- Extra Interview Resources, including how to properly prepare for the interview, information on Behavioral Interviews, what interviewers are analyzing and evaluating during a demo lesson plan, how to close your interview with professionalism, what NOT to do during the interview, and how to make a great impression.
- 18 awesome questions you can ask the interviewer(s). This is an important step in your interview. When given the opportunity to ask the principal or the board questions - TAKE IT! By asking the right questions, you can show how prepared you are; this will really make you stand out at the interview. Remember, don't ask a question when the answer is readily available to you; it will only indicate you haven't done your homework!
- 5 Checklists to help you organize and manage your job search and interview.
- 3 Worksheets to help you discover your accomplishments, complete your pre-interview research, and evaluate your interview performance.
- 5 thank you letters in MS word format that can be modified and used to suit your needs.
- 10% discount on any resume package that includes interview coaching. That's right! Any one of our resume and cover letter packages that contains interview coaching is eligible for 10% savings. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, and the email address you used to purchase the e-book and let me know you would like to order one of the packages with the coaching in it. For convenience, also include the transaction ID. I will then forward a valid coupon code to use when ordering the package.
These great extras will provide you with everything you need to be successful in your interview! The information, worksheets, thank you letters, etc. will take you right from the beginning of your job search until after the interview.
Buy it now for $34.95 USD
If you are not 100% satisfied with the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge, I will refund your money within 30 days of purchase - no questions asked.
In Today's Competitive Job Market Can You Really Afford to Not Have This Guide?
Do you want to risk your competition getting their hands on this guide and taking away your dream job?
This guide is guaranteed to give you "or" your competition the edge, it's up to you to decide who's going to get the upper hand.
Upon ordering, you will be taken to a thank you page where you can immediately download the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge now in an adobe PDF format. It is that simple!
Want to Receive More Job Offers and End Your Job Search Quickly?
The Solution is Easy and Available Immediately.
Buy it now for $34.95 USD
P.S. Just think you are so close to walking into the interview room to face the panel with confidence and land the job of your dreams. Act now, you will be glad you did!
I am so confident the A+ Teachers' Interview Edge is the best interview preparation guide for teachers that if you're not satisfied for any reason I will refund your money within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Candace by email at email@example.com or Call Toll-Free 1-877-738-8052
Have a great day, it's important!