Discover 101 Surefire Tips Teachers and Administrators Can Use to Gain an Edge on the Competition & Secure Their Dream Job!
Are you sick of seeing other teachers and administrators land YOUR dream job?
Have you been recently laid off and now find yourself looking for another position in the field of education?
Are you a career changer who is tired of his or her current job and would like nothing more than to land a teaching administrative position that is more rewarding?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then have I got a resource for you … introducing A+ Resumes for Teachers - 101 A+ Teaching Job Search Tips!
This Book Will Give You an "Unfair Advantage" Over Your Fellow Job Seekers...
W. C. Fields once said, "All I ask for is an unfair advantage." Well, here's yours! This special eBook contains 101 surefire methods for surpassing the competition and obtaining your dream job!
In today's sputtering economy it is becoming increasingly difficult for individuals to land a job, no matter what their credentials are. Luckily for you, we have researched and compiled a comprehensive list of methods for penetrating this tough job market and using your own resources to get in touch with the right people and get that essential first interview.
Stop wasting your time using the same old job-hunting techniques that everyone else is using!
By discovering the secrets revealed in A+ Resumes for Teachers - 101 A+ Teaching Job Search Tips you will save yourself a great deal of time and effort ... giving you with a better opportunity to focus on your job application documents (resume, cover letter, philosophy of education statement) and to practice your interview skills.
Wouldn't it be fantastic to:
- Reduce the typical frustration and stress of a job search
- Stop hitting a wall or dead-end
- Save time and money
- Increase your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Experience that wonderful feeling of satisfaction that comes with landing an interview
We've Helped Thousands of Educators Land Their Dream Jobs... & Now We Want to Help You As Well!
Hello, my name is Candace Alstad-Davies and I am the owner of A+ Resumes for Teachers, which has been online for over 16 years. In that time, we've have helped thousands of people in the education field land the jobs they applied for. New teachers, veterans, and principals alike have all benefited from our interview preparation techniques.
I, myself, am a:
- Dual Certified Resume Writer
- Certified Employment Interview Professional
- Associate Certified Career Coach
- Certified Interview Coach
- Certified Electronic Career Coach
- Author of Five Educator Job Search E-books
- Member of Six Resume Writing and Coaching Associations
We want to help you get that interview, and in turn, land that dream job! Our goal is to:
- Help you understand the ins and outs of the job search process
- Discover your true self
- Help you market your strengths and minimize or transform your weaknesses
- And target where you have gone wrong in the past when looking for a job.
That's why we've created 101 A+ Teaching Job Search Tips, get this eBook today and you will learn about:
- Marketing your availability
- Applying for the right kinds of jobs
- Gathering pertinent information
- Dealing with temporary unemployment
- Remaining positive
- Maintaining self-discipline
- Asking the right questions
You deserve to find the perfect job for you and be happy in your teaching career.
Why settle for a position or for teaching a subject you do not truly enjoy? Instead why not focus on what ignites your enthusiasm and excitement and do everything you can to make that happen?
Not only is now a good time to concentrate on switching jobs, attaining that promotion, or recovering from unemployment, it is also the perfect opportunity for you to work on yourself, boost your self-confidence and self-esteem, and let yourself be happy!
If you want to land that dream job, better yourself, and reach for the stars, then A+ Resumes for Teachers - 101 A+ Teaching Job Search Tips is just what you need to get on the fast track to success.
This eBook is NOT mailed as a hard copy book... it is NOT available in book stores. You will receive an immediate link to download the eBook as a PDF allowing you to save it on your computer. You can either read it on you computer or print it off and read it where you like.
Get it now for
This is Your Chance to Significantly Increase Your Chances of Landing That All-Important Interview for Your Dream Job!
After all, you can't get the job without first getting the interview. Get 101 A+ Teaching Job Search Tips and you'll learn how to:
- Commit your time and energy to your job search (Tip #1)
- Utilize career placement services (Tip #6)
- Use your references (Tip #18)
- Work on yourself (Tip #29)
- Be persistent and never give up (Tip #36)
- Free yourself from self-doubt (Tip #52)
- Figure out the right job for you (Tip #63)
- Be realistic in your expectations (Tip #96)
Download it now for
I am so confident the 101 A+ Teaching Job Search Tipsis the best job search tips guide for teachers that if you're not satisfied for any reason I will refund your money within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Candace by email at email@example.com or Call Toll-Free 1-877-738-8052
Have a great day, it's important!
P.S. Remember A+ Resumes for Teachers is not just limited to providing these incredible job search tips. We are a well-rounded company that can help you develop the perfect resume, cover letter, biography, philosophy statement, etc, necessary for attaining your dream job. Let us help you land that position!