Dual-Certified Professional Resume Writer and Certified Employment Interview Professional
Welcome and thanks for visiting my web site. My name is Candace Alstad-Davies. I am a Global Career Management Professional that is dedicated to assisting teachers, administrators, corporate trainers and other professions within the education sector. My team partners with clients worldwide to create job search documents to leverage their strengths, accomplishments, and unique selling points to capture their dream career.
We have successfully assisted 3500+ education professionals by bringing alive their accomplishments and skills. Transforming your unique talents into concise documents that secure numerous interviews, leading to excellent job offers. Advancing your career is our business and we enjoy it as much as you enjoy shaping the minds of tomorrow!
Part of our success is our talent to listen to clients' needs and formulate strategies to assist them in achieving their career objectives and aspirations. It just doesn't get any better than that... no wonder I sleep so well at night!
When you retain my service you will notice the enthusiasm and energy that go into every resume and cover letter. Aside from my uncompromising dedication and desire to advance your career, here is a list of credentials I've earned over the last 16 years.
- Certified Professional Resume Writer through PARWCC.
- Certified ADVANCED Resume Writer through CDI Career Directors International
- CIC - Certified Interview Coach - Career Coach Academy
- Certified Employment Interview Professional through PARWCC (Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches).
- Certified Electronic Career Coach through CDI Career Directors International
- Associate Certified Career Coach through the Career Coach Institute.
- Extensive coaching and interview preparation experience.
- 13 years of staff recruitment and training.
- Member of Career Coach Institute. All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Chartered member of Career Management Alliance - a premier American organization dedicated to career professionals. All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARWCC). All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Member of CDI CareerBytes. All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Member of Coachville. All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Member of Profiling Pro — Behavioral Profiling
- Expert knowledge of the teaching and education industry.
- Professional who understands employment and workplace trends, job-search, career assessment, and career planning. This is evident in the "top-notch" marketing documents produced and my client's success stories.
- Up-to-date on resume preparation. What used to work yesterday may not be the most effective way to develop your resume today.
- Selected and interviewed for my career coaching expertise for published articles:
- "How to Ace Your Job Interview" by JoAnna Zulla, writer for Women's World Magazine
- "Manage Your Job Search Before it Manages to Overwhelm You" by Joanne Cleaver, writer for the Chicago Tribune
- "Keep Your Cool During a 'Stress Interview'" by Barbara Simmans, writer for the Toronto Star
- "Leaving Your Job Gracefully" by Dee Van Dyck, writer for the Mocha Soft Magazine
- Selected and Nationally published as Career Expert in the book "Top 100 Strategies to Recession - Proof your Career"
- Author of many published career related articles.
- Resume Expert on numerous job and career web sites.
I will make having your resume prepared simple and painless.
Review our resume prices & services
Review our resume and cover letter samples.
If you require more information or have any questions - Contact Candace at A+ Resumes for Teachers by clicking here or call toll-free 1-877-738-8052.
It's taken quite a while but I'm happy to say I was offered the position at XXX school district and will be starting in a couple of weeks.
Thank you again for all of your help. During my final interview I was asked how I prepared for my interview and I was happy to say that I had your assistance as an Interview Coach. I have also recommended you to a few of my friends because you were so helpful.
***More Success Stories***
Sign up here to receive our free newsletter. A+ Career Curriculum is full of education career related tips and advice delivered to your email box bi-weekly.